Thursday 7 September 2017

About this blog

I was thinking of a name for this blog and couldn't come up with anything that sounded original or different.
So I started to think about me and what I do, like, feel, represent.
And somehow, I come up with the following.......
Dad's are like shed's! No one really knows what's inside them. Once you get inside, you get kind of lost and distracted. They often look nice on the outside but when you do finally get the lock off and get inside, it can be a minefield of lost things and hidden treasures. Well that's my take on on it anyway. That's me I suppose. And that's what this blog is about, me, my life and all the stuff hidden inside.
Hopefully it'll give me a chance to get stuff off my chest and see what's inside the real me. Here goes..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love.....

I love my wife obviously. But is she my only love? No of course not. I cheat on her regularly. Am I proud? Yeah why not?! Should I be scared...