Thursday 7 September 2017

Being a Father

There's a great pressure being a dad. There's an even greater pressure being a dad and a husband. So why do so many men do it? Why put yourself under that pressure? Why? Because it's the greatest feeling on Earth, that's why. Providing a home and a life to other people is huge. Massive. But getting it right is also very rewarding. There's no greater feeling than knowing that you are responsible for another's wellbeing. Making sure they grow up the right way. Making sure there's food on the table and electricity running through the house. Making sure there is a house in the first place.
This is my ramble. My look on life as a dad and a husband. As a son and as a friend. I do go on a bit but at least if I do it on here then my nearest and dearest won't have to listen to me go on all of the time.
This is The Shed of the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love.....

I love my wife obviously. But is she my only love? No of course not. I cheat on her regularly. Am I proud? Yeah why not?! Should I be scared...